Wire Harness Design Services
Manufacturers of specialty and off-highway vehicles are challenged to reduce
design and manufacturing costs, reduce lead times, and improve product quality.
Through the use of wire harness design software, progressive vehicle manufacturers and
solution providers are realizing significant and long term gains in efficiency and product
We utilize VeSys 2.0 Harness to design wire harnesses and develop 2D harness drawings.
These can be non-scaled 2D harness design drawings or full sized formboard layouts.
Harness data is updated automatically as parts are added and modified,
enabling details such as wire lengths and manufacturing reports to be instantly viewed.
Harness design data is validated ensuring accurate manufacturing documentation.
- Rapid graphical layout of harness bundles
- Simple addition of mechanical components (clips, tubes, etc)
- Built-in intelligent libraries for components and symbols
- Wires displayed in connector and splice tables
- Wire lengths calculated and displayed including library defined add-on / knock-off values
- Integrates with VeSys 2.0 Design to import wires, connectors and splices then back annotate wire lengths
- Automatic part selection including terminals, seals and connectors parts etc
- Harnesses can be drawn non-scaled or full size using formboard layout capabilities
- Generates harness manufacturing reports including bill of materials & cutting lists etc
- Import / Export industry standard harness exchange formats such as CHS 3D Harness (*.XML) and DSI
- Embedded Test Drive tutorial
Want more information?